Department of Anatomy
The Department provides the best possible resources to staff and students to enable research, teaching and learning to occur effectively and ensure that the highest health and safety standards are achieved by:
Facilitating the professional development of members of the Department.
Continuing to develop the Department's existing space.
Ensuring that our Department possess the best quality equipment.
Ensuring that all aspects of the Department's facilities conform to the higest health and safety standards.
|Area 60 sqmt each||60 sqmt each|
|Capacity 75 -100 Students||75 Students|
|AV Aids required||Available|
|Embalming Room||12 Sq. Mt. (Embalming Machine - 2)|
|Storage Tanks||4 (One Cement - 5.25 Sq. mt.)|
|(Two Fiber - 3.6 Sq.mt. each|
|(One Steel - 1.7 Sq. mt.)|
|Cold Storage||Two(19.71 Sq.mt. each)|
|(Capacity 6 each)|
|3 for routine dissected|
|7 in tank|
|Disarticulated Bones||10 in Dept.|
|26 given to Students|
|Preparation Room||18.28 Sq.mt.|
|Cupboard for Microscopes, Water tap||Sinks, Electric Point|
|Projection Microscope with camera||1|
|Area||200 Sq. mt.|
|Seating capacity||35 Students|
|Racks and Shelves||Available|
|Revolving stand for skiagram||NA|
|CT Scan + MRI||NA|
|X- ray view box||4|
|Charts and Models||100|
DEPARTMENTAL LIBRARY - COM - SEMINAR ROOM
|(69 Repeated + Actual 82)|
|Capacity - 12 Students|
ACCOMMODATION FOR STAFF
|Professor and HOD||20 sq.m|
|Associate Professor||1 (20 Sq.m each)|
|Assistant Professor 3||2 ( 12 Sq.m each)|
|Tutor||1 (15 Sq.m each)|
|Departmental office cum clerical room||1 (12 Sq.m each)|
|Working accommodation for non -teaching staff||1 (15 Sq.m each)|
1. Wanjari Anjali “A case report : double renal arteries” International Journal of Anatomical Variations (IJAV); e-ISSN: 1308-4038;2012; 5 : 22-24.
2. Anjali Wanjari “Pharmacoeconomic study of Single and Multiple antimicrobial agents Pescribed in Central India” Journal of Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences University, Volume 7, No.4; 2012,234-238.
3. Anjali Wanjari “A Cadaveric Study of Abnormal Splenic Notches with its Clinical Significance” Journal of Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences University (JDMIMSU) Volume 8, No.1 2013 : 39-42
4. Anjali Wanjari “Study of Palmar Dermatoglyphics in Congenital heart Disease.” Journal of Evidence Based Medicine and Healthcare; p-ISSN: 2349 – 2562; e-ISSN: 2349 – 2570; Volume 1, Issue 8 Oct 15 2014 : 978 – 985.
5. Anjali N. Wanjari “Morphological Study of Sacralisation of Fifth Lumbar Vertebra and Its Clinical Relevance.” Indian Journal of Anatomy; Volume 6 ; Number 2; April – June 2017; 119 - 124.
6. Anjali Wanjari “Anatomical variants of Foramen Transversarium in Dried Cervical Vertebrae and Its Applied Importance.” Indian Journal of Anatomy; Volume 6 ; Number 3; July – September 2017: 344 – 353.
7. Anjali N.Wanjari “Morphological Variations of the Suprascapular Notch:Clinical Relevance in Suprascapular Neuropathy vis-à-vis ossified Superior Transverse Scapular Ligament” International journal of Anatomy and research 2017, Vol.5(3.1);4168-72.ISSN-2321-
8. Anjali N.Wanjari “The Comparism and Evaluation of Carrying Angle of Elbow with Anthropometric Measurements in Both Sexes” International journal of Anatomy and research 2017, Vol.5(4.3);4686-90.ISSN-2321-
9. Dr. Ashish Kamdi “Osteometric Parameters of Femur in Telangana Region” IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS) e-ISSN: 2279-0853, p-ISSN: 2279-0861.Volume 13, Issue 9 Ver. IV (Sep. 2014), PP 26-28.
10. Dr. Ashish Kamdi “Morphometric Parameters and Sex Determination of Clavicle In Telangana Region” IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS) e-ISSN: 2279-0853, p-ISSN: 2279-0861.Volume 13, Issue 10 Ver. I (Oct. 2014), PP 01-05.
11. Dr.Ashish Kamdi “Estimation of Humerus Length from Its Segments in Telangana State.” IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS) e-ISSN: 2279-0853, p-ISSN: 2279-0861.Volume 13, Issue 9 Ver. IV (Sep. 2014), PP 18-21.
12. Dr.Ashish Kamdi “Asymmetry in length, Weight& Circumference of Upper Limb Bones in Telangana State.” IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS) e-ISSN: 2279-0853, p-ISSN: 2279-0861.Volume 13, Issue 10 Ver. IV (Oct. 2014), PP 24-26.
13. Dr. Ashish Kamdi “Ossified Anterior Longitudinal Ligament;A Study in Adult Human Dry Vertebra in Central India” International Journal of Anatomy and Research, (2016 ); Vol 4(1):2080-84. ISSN 2321-4287
14. Ashish kamdi “ Study Of Vertical Diameter Of Head Of Femur In South Indian Cadavers” International Journal of Anatomy and Research, (2016 ); Vol 4(3):2730-33. ISSN 2321-4287
15. Dr. Prashant Munjamkar, “ Anatomical Study of high bifurcation of common carotid artery in human cadavers ” International Journal of Biomedical & Advance Research ; ijbar(2017)08(07)
16. Dr. Prashant Munjamkar “Study of correlation between hand length and foot length in human being ” International Journal of Biomedical Research ; ijbar(2017)08(06)
17. Dr. Prashant Munjamkar “ Abnormal formation of median nerve in arm with lateral cord piercing the coracobrachialis ” Research Chronicle in health sciences 2015,1(1),35-38.
18. Dr. Prashant Munjamkar, “ Estimation of stature from hand length and foot length in Nagpur region of Maharashtra State” International Journal of Biomedical and Advance Research ; JSSN : 2229-3809; 2455-0558
19. Munjamkar PN, “Anatomical variation of Ulnar nerve and It’s Clinical Implications” Indian Journal of Clinical Anatomy and Physiology2020;7(4)1-4.
20. Prashant Munjamkar “Aberrant Accessory Parotid Gland with Accessory Parotid duct.” International Journal of Biomedical and Advance Research 2020;11(08):e5519
21. Prashant Munjamkar “Anatomical Variations in the Branches of External Carotid Artery in Cadavers.” Indian Journal Applied Research 2020;10(10).
22. Prashant Munjamkar “Study of Variations in the Origin of Superior Thyroid Artery” .Indian Journal Of Applied Research 2020;10(10).
23. Prashant Munjamkar “Prospects of second wave of Covid-19?” International journal of Pharmacological Research 2020;10(08):e5502.
24. Prashant Munjamkar “Morphologic Variation of Liver Associated with Hourglass Stomach: Case Report and Literature Review” 2022:14(3):e23022.
25. Pooja Singh “Study of variations in Talar Articular Facets of Human Calcanei and Their Association with Calcaneal suprs in North Indian Population” International journal of Anatomy and research[IJAR] Int. J. Anat Res. 2016 Vol.4(3): 2710-16 ISSN-2321-4287.
26. “Morphological and Morphometrical Study of Sacral Hiatus in North Indian Population” Pooja Singh, journal of Biological and Chemical Research (J.Biol. Chem. Research 2016; Vol.33(2);616-628 ISSN-2319-3077
27. “An Osteological Study of Diaphyseal Nutrient Foramen in Human Tibia” Pooja Singh, J.Biol Chem, Research 2016; Vol.33(2);629-638 ISSN-2319-3077
28. “Two Trunked Branchial Plexus : Multiple Variations in Formation Course and Distribution” Pooja Singh ,Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research (JCDR)2018; Aug Vol-12(8): AD03-AD04 . ISSN 0973-709X
29. “Biceps Sartorius muscle and its clinical relevance : A Case Report” Pooja Singh, International journal of Multi Disciplinary Research and Development July 2018; Vol.5(7);87-88 .ISSN-2349-4182.
30. “Anomalous Arrangement of Contents of Lumbosacral Triangle of Marcille : A Clinical Implication” Pooja Singh, Europeon journal of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences (EJBPS) 2019, Vol.6(6);458-460.ISSN-2349-
31. “Variation in Common Carotid Artery Bifurcation Level : A Computed Tomographic Study” Pooja Singh, International journal of Scientific Research 2019; Vol.8(6);54-56.ISSN-2277-8179
32. “Model Preparation : A Novel Implementation for Teaching & Learning Anatomy and Its Perception on Under graduate Medical Students at AIIMS, Raipur ” Pooja Singh , Indian journal of Clinical Anatomy and Physiology 2019; Vol.6(4); 457-461 .ISSN-2394-2118
Why choose Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Medical Sciences ?
- Well-qualified and experienced faculty.
- Industry tie-ups and International collaborations.
- 20+ Years of Experience.
- High Standard Detailing in Academics.
- Smart Classes and Online Learning available.